Virtual Coffee is an opportunity to chat with an Expert to discuss goals and which services would be of most use.
All Mentors offer a free 30-minute phone or video call.
You need to sign up on the site before requesting a call with an Expert.
1. Mentees click ‘Request’ next to 'Virtual Coffee’ on their chosen Expert's profile. A text box will appear where they can add a message explaining who they are and what they'd like to discuss.
2. After the request is sent, the Expert will review the Mentee's profile and message, and accept or deny depending on their capacity.
3. If the Expert accepts, a chat will open in ‘Messages’ between the two parties. Here you can send messages or arrange your 30 minute phone or video call.
4. You should send their phone number or video call details to the Expert. Agree a time for the call!
5. Chat and get to know each other on the call.
6. After the call, either party can press ‘End Session’ in the chat to close it.
7. You can then request their chosen paid service on the Expert's profile. Our other guides explain how they work!