Virtual Coffee is an opportunity for Mentee and Mentor to introduce themselves, discuss goals and which services would be of most use.
All Mentors offer a free 20-minute phone or video call.
Chatting over the online messaging system is also an option.
1. Mentees click ‘Request’ next to 'Virtual Coffee’ on their chosen Mentor's profile. A text box will appear where they can add a message explaining who they are and what they'd like to discuss.
2. After the request is sent, the Mentor will review the Mentee's profile and message, and accept or deny depending on their capacity.
3. If the Mentor accepts, a chat will open in ‘Messages’ between the two parties. Here you can send messages or arrange your 20 minute phone or video call.
4 The Mentee should send their phone number or video call details to the Mentor. Agree a time for the call!
5. Chat and get to know each other on the call.
6. After the call, either party can press ‘End Session’ in the chat to close it.
7. The Mentee can then request their chosen paid service on the Mentor’s profile. Our other guides explain how they work!